As we continue the national lockdown we want to reassure parents and carers of the tight procedures we have in put in place at the stage of the Academic year. To help support both staff and students in keeping safe and well it is important we adhere to the following:
- Face masks to be worn consistently by all staff and students when not in a classroom.
- Students to regularly wash their hands and use the hand sanitisers placed around the Academy.
- Restricted access of visitors/parents/carers entering the Academy.
- Members of staff to only meet with parents/carers onsite by appointment. Meetings will be held virtually where possible.
- Parents/carers to NOT get out of their cars when collecting their child at the end of the school day.
- Students to follow their ‘Bubble Route’ at break and lunchtime.
- Staff and students to maintain the 2 metres social distancing, and students to not share their resources with other students.
- Parents to inform the Academy on test outcomes and to not send their child into the Academy with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Parents to inform the Academy if their child or a member of their household has booked a test or is awaiting the results of a test and to remain at home until these are received.
If you have any concerns please contact your child’s Head of Year.
Thank you for your continued support.
Ms J Taylor
To download this letter in full please use the following link.