Local Governing Body (LGB)
Join our board of Governors and help transform the lives through learning.
- Information about becoming a governor can be found here.
The Local Governing Body is responsible to Tove Learning Trust for the oversight and strategic management of the Academy. Any enquiries, issues or concerns relating to the Academy should be raised with the Principal or their staff in the first instance.
Any letter intended for the Chair of Governors should be addressed to: Mrs C Staley, c/o Mrs Khandeparker (Clerk to Governing Body).
A full list of Governors is shown below:
|Christine Staley||Chair of Governors|
|Katy Khandeparker||Clerk to Governors|
- The local governing body appoints each governor after the completion of skills audit to ensure a full comprehensive cohort of governors.
- The term of office is for a duration of four years after which a governor may be re-elected. All governors have been appointed by the Local Governing Body unless otherwise.
- Governance functions are delegated to the Local Governing Body (LGB) by the TOVE Learning Trust Board.
- The details of the scheme of delegation are contained within a scheme of delegation which can be found in the Governance section of the TOVE Learning Trust website here.
- The governing body convenes at least once per term.
Declaration of Interest
The declarations of interest for the Local Governing Body can be found in the attached document:
Attendance at Governors’ Meetings
Governance attendance at Local Governing Board meeting can be found in the attached documents:
Tove Learning Trust
The trust is committed to ensuring that all students achieve as highly as possible and we work hard to offer stimulating environments that enable every learner to progress and flourish.
- The Board of Trustees can be found here.
- The structure of TOVE Learning Trust can be found in the Governance section of the TOVE website here.
- The Academy Articles of Association can be found here.
- The ESF Funding Agreement can be found here.
- The current members of TOVE Learning Trust can be found here.
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Facility Time Data
- Finance Information