What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for trips, school meals and other items
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your temporary username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account on www.parentpay.com. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Grace Academy Coventry.
Biometric Cashless Catering System
Grace Academy Coventry operates by using a Cashless Catering System for all purchases made in the Restaurant. The selected system is a Biometric Cashless Catering System and the installation has been very successful for both staff and students at the Academy.
This system enables us to deliver a more efficient and effective catering service for our students, parents and staff, whilst at the same time helping the caterers to continue to provide wholesome, healthy and enjoyable school meals at an affordable price. Reasonable alternative arrangements are instituted to ensure provision of catering services to all students. In the future, this system has the potential to allow us to enhance and improve the efficiency of our registration, exam entry and library systems.
This biometric cashless catering system offers many benefits to students, parents and staff and a few are mentioned below:
- Reduction in queuing times through rapid and more efficient till service.
- Supports healthy eating programmes via a reward/points system.
- Monitors nutritional intake.
- No distinction made between paying students and those entitled to receive Free School Meals.
- Provide you as parents with a detailed breakdown of what your son/daughter has spent their dinner money on via ParentPay.
- Reduced cost, improved administration and efficiency as there is no need to replace lost, damaged or stolen cards.
- Spending controlled by setting daily spending limits for individual pupils.
- Opportunity to sign up to text alerts to top up your son/daughter’s account.
To enable your child to register for this system, we require a consent form to be completed and returned to the Academy
More information can be found on the ParentPay website, alternatively contact Laura Holt, Finance Manager, Grace Academy Coventry on 024 7658
9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org